Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Full time job working in our headquarter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and executing the changes related to websites in order to get them optimized and improve ranking on the search engine.
- Develop and Implement SEO Strategy
- Drive Content Marketing Strategy to increase rankings and online visibility.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop link-building strategy and website support.
- Ensure high-quality client communication and monthly campaign reports address both key metrics as well as your client’s unique definition of success
- Keyword ranking analysis and research for forecasting to improve rankings and traffic.
- Measure and analyze ROI as set by you and the client.
- Regularly analyze traffic, keyword rankings and site performance.
- Collaborate with colleagues on large or small projects.
- Explain SEO traffic performance and search engine algorithm changes to the clients
- Stay up to date with SEO trends and current with the latest SEO technologies.
- Assisting sales team with presentations
- Work with the web team on pre/ post-launch SEO tasks or other tasks to ensure client success
- Collaboration across Thrive’s marketing teams: social media, web, creative, CRO, email, and others.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with SEO and SEO Strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience utilizing Google Search Console.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with WordPress.
- *Search Engine Optimization experience preferred.*
- Prior experience with Shopify & Ecommerce Marketing preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in English (writing and speaking)
- Project management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications.
Apply for this job:
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Other Job Openings
Social Media Advertising Strategist (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads)
Social Media Manager