Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Payroll, Finance, & Bookkeeper
Full time job working in our headquarter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
A payroll, finance, & bookkeeper’s job is to ensure that the company maintains strong financial results and healthy employee relationships through effective and efficient bookkeeping, managing payroll, handling deposits, creating and maintaining financial reports, and other administrative services.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, client billing, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Effectively and efficiently manage Vox’s general accounting function, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and taxes.
- Serve as a value-added resource to business leaders by producing accurate, timely departmental financial reports
- Complete financial audits as needed effectively and efficiently by maintaining high audit readiness
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- 3-5 years of experience providing full-service bookkeeping services, including all aspects of payroll management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting software
- Excellent Knowledge of Bookkeeping software
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Proficient English verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Apply for this job:
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Job Openings
Product Photographer & Videographer